RBC Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Prize
The 2013 RBC Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Prize competition is now over. Thank you to everyone that participated.
All Submissions will be presented to the selection committee who will then choose the Grand Prize Winner, the Secondary Winner and the Five additional Winners.
The Winners will be announced in June 2013.
Grand Prize Winner will be awarded:
- A $25,000 CDN Cash Prize
- Introduction to agents, managers, music executives as well as entertainment lawyers
- Performance opportunities at major venues and to be the opening act for an established artist
- Twenty (20) hours of private studio time at Metalworks Studio with an appointed producer, periodically mentored by the talented Rik Emmett and Gil Moore from Triumph
- Ten (10) hours of studio time in The Tragically Hip’s private studio mentored by Gord Sinclair
Six additional prizes will be awarded:
- A Second Place cash prize of $5,000 CDN
- Five additional finalist cash prizes of $1,000 CDN
- Performance opportunities to play at Canada’s Walk of Fame events
The approximate value of the Prizing in total is $100,000.00 CDN.
The RBC Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Prize is supported by the RBC Foundation.